Conference runs from Wednesday June 3rd to Friday June 5th, a full 3 days of education, networking and experiences.
Have you seen the lineup for conference? We have gathered the knowledgeable, the experienced and some thought provoking speakers to give you the best takeaways from conference! Session details have been posted so you can read more about each, the key take-aways and who the session may apply to. See the program by day for details.
What can you expect?
- *New* Strategic and Network Sessions begin on Wednesday June 3rd
- Dr. Guy Berthiaume, Librarian and Archivist of Canada, will be our feature speaker on Thursday, June 4th from 8:30 - 10:00 am.
- Micheal Vonn, Policy Director of the BCCLA, will be our feature speaker on Friday, June 5th from 3:00 - 4:30 pm. Have your say on which topic you would like her to cover!
- You can network with your peers about lessons learned, milestones achieved and potential collaborations!
- Choose from over 70 community strategic and driven sessions!
- Learn from our trade show community on the latest trends, newest technologies or the best of available publications and resources!
- Honour and celebrate with our CLA Award winners and CLA Book Awards!
- Visit Ottawa! Late spring in Ottawa is a beautiful time to visit and check out the sites and perhaps stay an extra day to take in some activities!
Follow the conference discussions on twitter #claott15
Visit the www.CLAconference.ca for all the information and latest program updates!