17 Jan MINIBIBILIOplus Outreach Project Manager
Fraser Hickson | Website
MINIBIBILIOplus is an outreach project powered by the Fraser Hickson Institute, an independent library serving Quebec since 1885. We improve the lives of our citizens by providing access to specially curated book collections to meet the needs of our partners. We raise literacy levels mentoring parents, educators and volunteers on how to bring books to life to instill in children a thirst for knowledge resulting in lifelong learning and enjoyment. We have had great success and are now present in 70+ sites in and around Montreal and we are looking to scale out on a national level.
5 days a week
- Manages office operations overseeing Volunteer Coordinator and Cataloguing specialist to ensure effective selection, ordering, processing and delivery of books to partners.
- Deals with suppliers
- Recruits and rigorously stewards partners
- Liaises with borough and drafts grant applications
- A passion for literacy development and early childhood education
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge and troubleshooting experience in technological applications, cataloguing systems, the internet, electronic databases, social media, and standard office computing software
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and priorities effectively
Compensation: Based on experience
How to apply: