10 Nov An event of the Cataloguing & Technical Services Section of ABQLA
You are invited to learn more about the IFLA Library Reference Model, an event of the Cataloguing & Technical Services Section of the ABQLA
TWO WAYS ATTEND
- Friday, December 6, 2019
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Concordia University – Webster Library – Room LB-322 – Tiohtià:ke / Montreal
- ABQLA Members: Free / Nonmembers: $10
- Registration on Eventbrite required
- Refreshments will be served
- Tuesdays, January 14 & 28, 2020
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Eastern time zone
- In collaboration with the Education Institute
- Partnership members: $45 / Nonmembers: $ 55
- Registration fee is for both sessions
- Registration online via the Education Institute website required
The presenter for these events is Pat Riva, Associate University Librarian, Collection Services at Concordia University, Chair of the IFLA FRBR Review Group (2005-2013) & its Consolidation Editorial Group which prepared the IFLA Library Reference Model, which was approved as an IFLA standard in August 2017.
Please note that these events will take place in English and that the ABQLA code of conduct will be in effect.
Attendance at this event constitutes permission for your photograph or video to be taken at the event and used for ABQLA purposes.
For more questions or information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org